Alpine Data Labs announced the introduction of Alpine Chorus 5.0, an advanced analytics enterprise platform to enable organizations to unify all data access, control and innovation into one consistent and collaborative environment.
This article is the fifth and last in an editorial series that has the goal to provide direction for enterprise thought leaders on ways of leveraging big data technologies in support of analytics proficiencies designed to work more independently and effectively in today’s climate of working to increase the value of corporate data assets.
ParStream, the IoT analytics platform company, has introduced an analytics platform purpose-built for the speed and scale of the Internet of Things (IoT). Enabling an entirely new breed of analytics for the enterprise, the ParStream Analytics Platform is designed to easily scale to handle the massive volumes and high velocity of IoT data.
“The Hadoop MapReduce framework grew out of an effort to make it easy to express and parallelize simple computations that were routinely performed at Google. It wasn’t long before libraries, like Apache Mahout, were developed to enable matrix factorization, clustering, regression, and other more complex analyses on Hadoop. Now, many of these libraries and their workloads are migrating to Apache Spark because it supports a wider class of applications than MapReduce and is more appropriate for iterative algorithms, interactive processing, and streaming applications.” [Read More...]
In this special guest feature, Sundeep Sanghavi, explains why attending the upcoming Strata + Hadoop World Conference is important – Oct. 15-17, 2014 in NYC. Sundeep Sanghavi is the CEO and Co-Founder of DataRPM. [Read More...]
All Recent News
- Alpine Introduces Open Framework for Advanced Analytics in Enterprise
- Cloudera and Teradata Extend Partnership to Drive Big Data Analytics
- Teradata Powers Next-Generation Analytic Performance
- Looker Partners with Teradata to Provide Data Exploration, Analysis and Discovery
- Big Data for Finance – Security and Regulatory Compliance Considerations
- ParStream Unveils Analytics Platform Built for the Internet of Things
- The Prescribed Value of Data Over Time