With the release of Intel® Cloud Edition for Lustre software in collaboration with key cloud infrastructure providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), commercial customers have an ideal opportunity to employ a production-ready version of Lustre—optimized for business HPDA—in a pay-as-you-go cloud environment.
Alpine Data Labs announced the introduction of Alpine Chorus 5.0, an advanced analytics enterprise platform to enable organizations to unify all data access, control and innovation into one consistent and collaborative environment.
This article is the fifth and last in an editorial series that has the goal to provide direction for enterprise thought leaders on ways of leveraging big data technologies in support of analytics proficiencies designed to work more independently and effectively in today’s climate of working to increase the value of corporate data assets.
I’ve been finding it fascinating to watch on as data scientists discuss the death of data science. It all started with a rather sensationalized post over at Slashdot: “Data Science is Dead” by Miko Matsumura, Vice President at Hazelcast. [Read More...]
I think most would agree that the Big Data industry is witnessing an accelerated hype cycle that feels all too familiar. Remember 2000? I sure do. That was the year my bubble burst. [Read More...]
All Recent News
- German Public Transportation Co. Adopts IBM Software Defined Storage to Tackle Big Data
- Vormetric and Couchbase Partner to Deliver Data-at-Rest Security
- Alpine Introduces Open Framework for Advanced Analytics in Enterprise
- Cloudera and Teradata Extend Partnership to Drive Big Data Analytics
- Teradata Powers Next-Generation Analytic Performance
- Looker Partners with Teradata to Provide Data Exploration, Analysis and Discovery
- Big Data for Finance – Security and Regulatory Compliance Considerations