With the release of Intel® Cloud Edition for Lustre software in collaboration with key cloud infrastructure providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), commercial customers have an ideal opportunity to employ a production-ready version of Lustre—optimized for business HPDA—in a pay-as-you-go cloud environment.
Alpine Data Labs announced the introduction of Alpine Chorus 5.0, an advanced analytics enterprise platform to enable organizations to unify all data access, control and innovation into one consistent and collaborative environment.
This article is the fifth and last in an editorial series that has the goal to provide direction for enterprise thought leaders on ways of leveraging big data technologies in support of analytics proficiencies designed to work more independently and effectively in today’s climate of working to increase the value of corporate data assets.
The huge volume of Big Data produced by sensors, genomic sequencers, electronic exchanges, and connected devices continues to generate headlines but it’s the diverse types of data, not the volume, that’s a bigger challenge to data scientists and is causing them to “leave data on the table.” [Read More...]
In-memory computing is comprised of two main categories: In-Memory Databases and In-Memory Data Grids. Nikita Ivanov, CTO of GridGain delves into the differences between the two and when to apply each technology. [Read More...]
All Recent News
- Alpine Introduces Open Framework for Advanced Analytics in Enterprise
- Cloudera and Teradata Extend Partnership to Drive Big Data Analytics
- Teradata Powers Next-Generation Analytic Performance
- Looker Partners with Teradata to Provide Data Exploration, Analysis and Discovery
- Big Data for Finance – Security and Regulatory Compliance Considerations
- ParStream Unveils Analytics Platform Built for the Internet of Things
- The Prescribed Value of Data Over Time