A new paper sponsored by MapR “Putting Hadoop to Work the Right Way,” takes a deep dive into the intricacies of Hadoop, and recommends how to evaluate Hadoop’s platform offerings so you can meet your short-term goals and long-term architectural plans.
Sumo Logic, the next generation machine data intelligence company, announced that Fuze, a leading enterprise video communication and collaboration service that allows people to work from anywhere, selected Sumo Logic to monitor and provide insight into their technical infrastructure.
Couchbase, Inc., provider of the most complete NoSQL database, today announced final results of an independent NoSQL vendor comparison by Thumbtack Technology, Inc., an industry leader in NoSQL consulting services.
In-memory computing is comprised of two main categories: In-Memory Databases and In-Memory Data Grids. Nikita Ivanov, CTO of GridGain delves into the differences between the two and when to apply each technology. [Read More...]
It was Saturday, June 14 and I was up at the crack of dawn (which is quite an achievement for a late night data hacker like me) to get over to the Big Data Camp 2014 happening at the DirectTV campus in beautiful El Segundo, Calif. (actually a spartan industrial area just south of LAX). I was anticipating a great day of big data technology focusing on three advertised session tracks: Data Science, Hadoop, and NoSQL. [Read More...]
All Recent News
- Putting Hadoop to Work the Right Way
- INFATools – New Data Integration ETL Software Improves Functionality, Quality and Speed
- Fuze Selects Sumo Logic to Gain Visibility into Application and Security Infrastructure
- Pneuron Announces New Distributed Platform with Enterprise-Grade Enhancements
- RapidMiner Cloud Announced
- Couchbase Shines in Newly Released NoSQL Performance Benchmark
- Data Quality, It’s Everybody’s Problem