Mu Sigma, a leading private decision sciences and big data analytics company, has announced the launch of muUniverse™, a new product that serves as a Google Maps for decisions that helps leaders choose the right path.
Waterline Data Science Announces Product to Make Hadoop Consumable by Business Analysts and Data Scientists
Waterline Data Science has announced the launch of Waterline Data Inventory to enable data self-service on Hadoop, allowing users to find, understand, and help govern Hadoop data.
Feedzai, a data science company that uses real-time, machine-based learning to analyze big data to make commerce safe, and DataStax, the company that delivers Apache Cassandra to the enterprise, today announced a commercial partnership under which Feedzai is now part of the DataStax Partner Network.
Service quality is one of the most prominent reasons why customers switch banks. With credit card transactions and loyalty programs, banks possess far more data about customers than any other industry. But in spite of all the data, banks are unable to effectively deliver personalized service. The reason? [Read More...]
Last evening I had the pleasure of attending the latest installment of our local Los Angeles Big Data User Group where I am co-organizer. The featured speaker was Dr. William Bain, Founder & CEO of ScaleOut Software, a company providing distributed data grids for the enterprise. Bill’s talk was “Making Hadoop Realtime” where he discussed how in-memory data grids bring tremendous value to the Hadoop software stack. [Read More...]
All Recent News
- Mu Sigma Launches muUniverse™
- Big Data Start-up Cognitive Scale Emerges from Stealth
- Waterline Data Science Announces Product to Make Hadoop Consumable by Business Analysts and Data Scientists
- Feedzai Partners with Datastax for Real-Time Fraud Analysis
- Sumo Logic Launches Transaction Analytics to Transform How Companies Learn from Business Events
- GridGain In-Memory Data Fabric
- SAS Survey: Finding the Right Balance Between Personalization and Privacy