To enhance the spirit of the season, here are some Halloween Data from insideBIGDATA in the form of a frighteningly informative infographic – “Halloween by the Numbers.”
IBM (NYSE: IBM) has announced the availability of a cognitive-infused Watson Explorer, a powerful combination of data exploration and content analytics capabilities. Watson Explorer equips users with the information and analytics capabilities which can help them to deliver better performance and real-time results.
The New York Mets and SAS, a leader in business analytics, has announced a partnership that will see the Club use SAS analytics to help analyze fan data at an individual level to engage with them in a meaningful way.
The Gartner Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies just hit the streets! This guide to the industry’s pulse is a good way to balance the hype with reality. As you’ll note in the chart below, big data is entering the Trough of Disillusionment. [Read More...]
Service quality is one of the most prominent reasons why customers switch banks. With credit card transactions and loyalty programs, banks possess far more data about customers than any other industry. But in spite of all the data, banks are unable to effectively deliver personalized service. The reason? [Read More...]
All Recent News
- Halloween by the Numbers
- Data Science 101: Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark
- IBM Unveils Watson Explorer to Drive Better Business Outcomes
- BigPanda Brings Data Science to IT Incident Management
- Limited Budgets Slow Adoption of Crime Analytics
- New York Mets Sign SAS® to Lead Off Analytics Lineup
- Quantium to Leverage the MapR Distribution including Hadoop for Real-Time Analysis