Alpine Data Labs announced the introduction of Alpine Chorus 5.0, an advanced analytics enterprise platform to enable organizations to unify all data access, control and innovation into one consistent and collaborative environment.
This article is the fifth and last in an editorial series that has the goal to provide direction for enterprise thought leaders on ways of leveraging big data technologies in support of analytics proficiencies designed to work more independently and effectively in today’s climate of working to increase the value of corporate data assets.
ParStream, the IoT analytics platform company, has introduced an analytics platform purpose-built for the speed and scale of the Internet of Things (IoT). Enabling an entirely new breed of analytics for the enterprise, the ParStream Analytics Platform is designed to easily scale to handle the massive volumes and high velocity of IoT data.
In this special guest feature, Andrew Herman, President of CorSource, addresses data quality, a challenge facing all companies in the age of mass data collection. “Successfully tackling data quality is imperative, and achievable with a progressive, methodical approach. Your competitors are struggling with this very issue, and the question is whether this is going to remain your problem, or just theirs.” [Read More...]
How safe is your Big Data repository? In this podcast, the Radio Free HPC team discusses the recent iCloud theft of celebrity photos. Henry thinks this is simply the data breach of the week and that the real issue is the need for two-factor authentication and end-to-end security. [Read More...]
All Recent News
- Alpine Introduces Open Framework for Advanced Analytics in Enterprise
- Cloudera and Teradata Extend Partnership to Drive Big Data Analytics
- Teradata Powers Next-Generation Analytic Performance
- Looker Partners with Teradata to Provide Data Exploration, Analysis and Discovery
- Big Data for Finance – Security and Regulatory Compliance Considerations
- ParStream Unveils Analytics Platform Built for the Internet of Things
- The Prescribed Value of Data Over Time