insideBIGDATA can Help you Build Awareness and Sales in the Big Data Market
Big Data: A Big Market with Big Growth
According to IDC Research the Big Data technology and services market will grow 32% per year through 2016 to $24 Billion. Other research firms like Wikibon forecast Big Data growth to as high as $53 Billion by 2017.
Big Data: A Big Market with a Confusing Landscape of Possible Vendors
Most businesses have moved past the question of “What is Big Data and why does it matter?” to asking questions like “How do I measure Big Data ROI?” and “Who are the players in the space that can help my organization implement a Big Data strategy?” Inside Big Data answer these questions and more for over 70,000 business and technology buyers each month.
InsideBIGDATA provides technology and services companies innovative and cost-effective marketing programs that help your company stand out in a crowded and confusing market.
Innovative Marketing Solutions: Designed for Every Stage of Purchase Process
InsideBIGDATA provides sponsors with innovative and effective programs designed to build awareness; educate prospects, drive consideration and generate leads. Opportunities include:
• Highly visible online advertising programs that use universal ad sizes which are strategically placed to ensure maximum performance, ROI and accountability.
• An Industry Perspectives channel to showcase your thought leadership and give your industry experts the exposure they deserve.
• Video programs designed to showcase your products, highlight your events, and thought leadership.
• Lead generation programs including targeted mailings, and featured white paper programs.
• A featured events service designed to fill the seats on your next conference or road show.
• Custom publishing solutions designed educate prospects and build brand preference.
Let us show you how insideBIGDATA can help you get your unfair share of the Big Data Market
To request our latest media kit, or to learn how insideBigData can help you build your brand and drive sales, call or email:
Kevin Normandeau, Publisher
508-259-8570 / email@example.com
Click here for Online Ad Specifications