NGDATA™, the customer experience management solutions company, today announced the launch of Lily Enterprise 3.0. The latest version of the software enables companies to deliver more personalized customer experiences by analyzing big data and building individual Lily Customer DNA in real time.
Lily learns from customer interactions to build detailed Customer DNA profiles that deliver deep and actionable insights into customer traits and behavior. Lily complements and strengthens traditional data warehouse and business intelligence (BI) solutions that operate on batch data. It allows companies to transition from static, quickly outdated segment-based marketing towards dynamic, continuously updated customer sets to define, track and target individual customers.
By connecting all customer data sources, Lily enables organizations to better monitor customer lifetime value, loyalty, and propensity to churn. As a result, users can predict actual behavior, and create personalized offers and experiences for customers.
Turning Data into Actionable Customer DNA
Lily’s Customer DNA and machine learning engine break down data silos to gain insights into all customer interactions in one place, empowering organizations to achieve better:
- Time to Value—Gain and understand a complete picture of your customers in months—that is always up to date—knowing what they are about and how to most effectively engage them
- Impact and Results—Create a data-aware organization by bringing analytics to a larger set of users, making your customer data actionable and more quickly delivering results
- Customer Understanding—Access thousands of predefined metrics for each customer—including interaction history, response behavior, channel preferences, interests, value and loyalty, product usage, risk measurement, and more – combined with industry-specific models to understand your customer’s preferences in real time
Lily enables enterprises to listen more closely to all customer interactions, learn faster from their behavior and contextual information—creating more effective actionable insights—and execute smarter, enabling the delivery of highly targeted product offers and content. As a result, customers receive offers based on their individual needs and preferences, tailored to context, time and location.
Organizations are still looking for the means to gather all the right data and turn it into actionable intelligence all the way at the individual customer level,” said Evan Quinn, research director, Enterprise Management Associates. “By combining advanced machine learning and big data management approaches, Lily 3.0 enables organizations to truly understand their customers’ preference DNA, in real-time.”
Additional feature and benefits of Lily 3.0 include:
- Data Governance—Creates a consistent management environment for managing organization-wide policies and processes for customer big data
- Future-proof Data Management and Processing—Supports evolving predictive models and algorithms, built-in or developed outside of Lily
- Seamless Integration—Integrates and co-exists with your enterprise architecture (CRM, CMS, BI, and more), allowing triggers and alerts, and improving results
- Data Aware: Easily and dynamically adds additional data sources to make the Customer DNA smarter as you go
- Dynamic Metrics: expand your understanding of your customers by adding more business specific metrics
Companies have so much data from interactions with their customers—from social, web, mobile, CRM systems, channel campaigns, and more—yet the insight gathered to deliver relevant, timely actions is limited to a subset of available data,” said Luc Burgelman, CEO of NGDATA. “Lily eliminates manual integration processes by automatically connecting all customer data sources to provide organizations with the data they need, when they need it. With Lily, companies turn raw data into valuable and actionable information, empowering them to improve the customer experience and increase revenue opportunities.”
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.