Big Data experts from the world’s premiere investment banks will congregate in New York City on Dec. 3-4 to discuss the latest methodologies, techniques, and advancements to effectively and efficiently harness big data in finance. The Trading Show New York provides unparalleled opportunities to network and do business with top trading firms, quant funds, end investors, investment banks, brokers, and technology providers.
Industry heavyweights will be on hand for active participation: JP Morgan, Citi, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, and Credit Suisse.
Key features of the event include:
- On-floor seminars for technology providers and investors
- Keynotes who will address how to harness new technologies, generate returns and minimize risk
- Content from quant, automated trading, high performance computing, and big data
- An exhibition showcasing the latest industry solutions
- A dedicated Networking manager and Total Trading app to arrange 1-2-1 meetings
Highlighted speakers include: Paul Zarou, COO, Risk Analytics; Rick Aiere, VP, IT IB Architecture, Credit Suisse; Sumanda Basu, Data Standards, Architecture, Governance, Citi; Manoj Narang, CEO, Tradeworx; Daniel Nadler, CEO, Kensho Finance; Marcos Lopez de Prado, Head of Quantitative Trading and Research, Hess Energy Trading Company; Attilio Meucci, Chief Risk Officer, KKR; and Erik Gordon, Chief Technology Officer, Trillium Trading.
Participants will learn:
- How to refine time series management for R&D and back-testing in big data
- How to visualize data
- How to govern data
- How to use data analytics to uncover hidden value in social media
- How to optimize machine learning and maximize opportunities
- About new cloud based strategies and solutions
To register or learn more visit http://bit.ly/1ga66r3