In case you missed them, here are some highlights our inside* publications this week:
- Feature: Big Data for Big Careers – P&G Quads Down on Analytics Expertise. Dan Olds looks at why Proctor & Gamble is ramping up analytics in a big way while cutting IT spending elsewhere.
- Jobs: Big Data Career Opportunities Abound. Our inside-BigData Job Board is lit up with positions open for Data Scientists.
- Video: Amazing Statistics of 1 Minute on the Internet. Intel’s launch of Sandy Bridge E5 kicked off with this flyby of world bandwidth.
- Video: Crash Course In Open Source Cloud Computing. Mark Hinkle from CloudStack presents at SouthEast LinuxFest.
- Slidecast: BrandYourself Startup Lets You Control Your Own Google Results. Now you can control what people see when they Google your name.
- Video: Vintage Steve Jobs Presentation on the Founding of Apple. Recorded in 1980, this rare video show Jobs discussing the founding of Apple Computer.
- Video: PGI’s Michael Wolfe on Heterogeneous Programming. Michael Wolfe from The Portland Group talks parallel programming for HPC.
- Recap: Israel HPC Conference, on to Lugano HPC Workshop Next Week. A set of great talks on HPC awaits.