In this video, thought leaders meet at the Churchill Club to discuss the Future of Big Data.
- Keith Collins, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, SAS
- Gil Elbaz, Founder and CEO, Factual
- Ping Li, Partner, Accel Partners
- Luke Lonergan, Chief Technology Officer, Vice President and Co-Founder, Greenplum, an EMC Company
- Anand Rajaraman, Senior Vice President, Walmart Global E-Commerce & co-founder, @WalmartLabs
- Moderator: Michael Chui, Senior Fellow, McKinsey Global Institute
Gartner predicts that data will grow by 800% in five years, with 80% of it unstructured. The World Economic Forum recently declared big data as an asset class. We’re only getting started to discover the implications of making better sense of large amounts of unstructured data to uncover business opportunities, strategies, and more.